This is an old revision of the document!
Compatible with DokuWiki
This extension has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues.
External requirements: This plugin requires the following additional components that must be installed separately:
- The pecl/radius php package must be installed and the extension needs to be enabled.
Configuration and Settings
Authentication is performed against a list of radius servers. A group can be provided to the user by setting the
Class attribute in the radius authentication response.
The following options need to be set in the Configuration Manager:
- host : A comma separated list of IPs or hostnames of radius servers.
- port : The port to use for radius. Must be the same for all servers.
- timeout : The radius timeout.
- tries : The number of tries for radius to authenticate.
- secret : The shared secret for the radius servers. Must be the same for all servers.
- mailhost : The host to append to email addresses. User email addresses will be set to
- defaultgroup : The group to give to the user if none is provided by the
- auth type : Change the type of RADIUS Authentication. Currently supported are PAP, MSCHAPV2. Default is PAP.
Then to switch to the radius authentication set the
Authentication backend to
If you find yourself locked out edit the
conf/local.php and change the
authtype back to
- Initial release
- Added English configuration settings explanations.
- Added support for MSCHAPv2. Changes contributed by Benjamin J. Higgins.
- Added support for multiple groups. Add the list of groups for the user to the
Classparameter of the RADIUS response separated by
,. Changes contributed by Patrick F. Marques.
- Based on this code: https://www.dokuwiki.org/auth:radius