Table of Contents
Installing and activating this plugin changes the way, the users in DokuWiki area authenticated. Thus you might break your login! So please take care.
External requirements: This plugin requires the following additional components that must be installed separately:
- Some kind of authentication devices like keyfob, smartphone or SMS gateway.
Configuration and Settings
In the site settings you can configure some plugin information:
- URL of your LinOTP server. Might be something like https://localhost/validate/check
- The users realm. If left empty, the default realm will be used.
- Whether or not the SSL certificate should be checked. Unless you have a valid certificate by a trusted CA, you should not activate this!
The plugin writes some debug output, which can be found at
data/cache/debug.log if debugging is activated.
If you need to revert to the original authentication scheme, you can do this by changing the file
conf/local.php like this:
$conf['authtype'] = 'authplain';
Known Bugs and Issues
- LinOTP should read the users from dokuwiki
Could be placed on an external page (e.g. plugin:pluginname:discussion) to have a distinction between user comments and author docs