Table of Contents
Compatible with DokuWiki
2014-02-27, Weatherwax, Binky
This extension has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues.
Similar to motp, authg2fa, twofactor, twofactorgoogleauth
Copy the unzipped folder to your /lib/plugins/ directory, and activate the plugin then set your options in the Admin–>Configuration Settings.
You can revert to the originial auth plugin by editing the file conf/local.php:
$conf['authtype'] = 'authplain';
Configuration and Settings
The available settings are as follows:
- Your Google Authenticator secret.
- The timeout slack, default is 2 ( 2*30 seconds = 60 seconds ).
- Whether you want to enable two-factor authentication or not…
- The URL to your Google Authenticator QR code image (optional).
Please check GitHub for the latest.
- Initial release
Known Bugs and Issues
This plugin removes the “Remember Me” checkbox.
- Ability to generate Google Authenticator Secrets and QR codes on the fly.
- Show the QR code on the configuration settings page.
- Allow user to custom-configure site name in Google Authenticator (currently defaults to DokuWiki).
Feel free to ask.
None yet :o)
plugin/authgoogle2fa.txt · Last modified: 2014-02-28 12:32 by 220.127.116.11