Chained Auth Plugin
Compatible with DokuWiki
- 2020-07-29 "Hogfather" unknown
- 2018-04-22 "Greebo" yes
- 2017-02-19 "Frusterick Manners" yes
- 2016-06-26 "Elenor Of Tsort" yes
Similar to authsplit
This plugin delegates the authentication to the authentication plugin, which first returns true when checking username and password. After this, the authentication plugin is used for the user session. Multiple plugins can be configured, which are checked, when a user tries to log in.
Based on Chained Auth Backend.
Configuration and Settings
$conf['authtype'] = 'authchained'; #use authchained plugin # list of authtypes, eg 'authldap:authplain' $conf['plugin']['authchained']['authtypes'] = 'authpam:authplain'; # which of the authtypes should be checked for capabilities when no user is logged on. $conf['plugin']['authchained']['usermanager_authtype'] = 'authplain';
- Update plugin.info.txt (2020-08-10 10:02)
- Merge pull request #11 from paweljasinski/enable-external (2019-05-09 13:59)
- trigger auth_login event when if auth external fails (2019-03-10 11:37)
- changes as requested in PR (2019-03-10 11:31)
- added support for trustExternal (2019-03-10 11:28)
- 2014-01-07 — Christian Marg 2014/01/07 10:33
- Changed Dowload URL to my fork of the original git repository
- Behaves more like previous ggauth chained class: Usermanager works eg. for authplain even when logged in via authldap. The “usermanager_authtype” setting is now used.
- Settings moved into configuration manager! Please note the changed configuration options
- Check for boolean value when retrieving userdata from authbackend. This avoids warnings in PHP log.
- Initial release