Table of Contents
Compatible with DokuWiki
- 2022-07-31 "Igor" unknown
- 2020-07-29 "Hogfather" yes
- 2018-04-22 "Greebo" yes
- 2017-02-19 "Frusterick Manners" unknown
Similar to ireadit
Install the plugin using the Plugin Manager and the download URL above, which points to latest version of the plugin. Refer to Plugins on how to install plugins manually.
The plugin provides a convenient way to manage acknowledgement of certain pages, for example meeting minutes or policy agreements. It consists of three components:
- “Acknowledge” button is placed on pages which user is assigned to
- a wiki page with an overview of the user's outstanding acknowledements
- admin overview of all current acknowledgements
Insert the widget syntax into any page to display a text, a checkbox and a button.
The syntax accepts a comma separated list of users and/or groups (prefixed with an @) who need to acknowledge this page. Once a user has acknowledged a page, the date and time of acknowledging is shown instead of the form.
The form is only displayed to the listed users (or members of the listed groups). For all others, nothing is shown at all.
As soon as the page has been modified, the assigned users must acknowledge its contents again. (Minor changes do not invalidate the acknowledgements.)
Pages to Acknowledge
Use the overview syntax to display the list of pages that the currently logged in user is required to acknowledge.
If no pages are marked to be acknowledged by the current user or all pages have already been acknowledged, a “Nothing found” text is shown instead.
Admin: Acknowledgement Report
The admin component provides users with manager permission with some reporting on the current acknowledgements:
- A list of the most recent acknowledgements
- A report for a given user listing all pages they have to acknowledge
- A report for a given page listing all users that have to acknowledge the page
- Version upped (2022-02-24 23:50)
- Merge pull request #6 from cosmocode/admin (2022-02-24 09:09)
- german language update (2022-02-01 16:54)
- nicer styling, similar to watchcycle (2022-02-01 16:51)
- get last modified for the overview (2022-02-01 16:27)
- added admin navigation (2022-02-01 16:23)
- different icon (2022-02-01 16:02)
- fix checkbox label (2022-02-01 16:01)
- 2022-02-01 by splitbrainVersion upped
- 2022-01-08 by splitbrainVersion upped
- 2022-01-05 by splitbrainVersion upped
- 2019-10-16 by splitbrainVersion upped
- 2019-08-21 by splitbrainVersion upped
- 2019-07-01 by anndaVersion upped
- 2019-06-29 by splitbrainVersion upped
- 2019-06-27 by splitbrainVersion upped