Compatible with DokuWiki
Weatherwax, Binky, Ponder Stibbons, Hrun, Detritus, Elenor of Tsort
This extension has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues.
This plugin was originally created to include an approved html-form into a wiki-page. But it can also be used to insert safely php into pages.
Please notice that this plugin is a fork of the incl_form-plugin. There were only improvements to adapt the plugin to recent DokuWiki- and PHP-versions, it has the same functionality as the orginial incl_form-plugin.
The original author is Kite, email@example.com
This plugin supports two possible tags:
- ~~INCLFORM=section:namespace~~ ← Form at the specified page id.
- ~~INCLFORM~~ ← Form at the current page id.
After Installation and configuration (see Configuration and Settings below):
- Place your forms into namspaces within your forms directory (above). “namespaces” here is just like in the rest of the wiki. The Page pageindex is stored as data/pages/plugin/pageindex.txt. A form for the same namespace is stored as data/forms/plugin/pageindex.php
- start adding ~~INCLFORM~~ tags to your pages.
- If you're on the page pageindex, then you can refer to the sample above as ~~INCLFORM~~ and it will use the relevant form.
- From any other page, you can refer to the sample above as ~~INCLFORM=plugin:pageindex~~
See the original page incl_form for further documentation.
Configuration and Settings
- Create a folder such as data/forms. This will be your repository authorized forms.
It is also possible to chose a directory in the media-subdirectory, like data/media/forms. This allows to manage the forms/files by the media-manager, but be aware to set the correct ACLs, otherwise the use of the media-manager for php-files can be a high security risk! Only trusted users should be able to upload php-files.
- Use the configuration manager to set the directory in which the forms/files are stored - if you use the standard data/forms (like above), you don't need to change anything.
If you want to use the media-manager to store the forms/files, you have to add the line
to your conf/mime.local.conf. Create the file if it doesn't exist yet.