Table of Contents
Google Chart Plugin
Download and Installation
- Version upped (2021-09-20 23:50)
- added missing semicolon. fixes #13 (2021-09-20 10:17)
- Version upped (2021-09-19 23:50)
- Merge pull request #12 from SMSadegh19/master (2021-09-19 13:15)
- parameter choe added for support UTF-8 characters (2021-09-19 12:54)
- Version upped (2018-02-07 13:58)
- Fix regression on negative values (#10) (2018-02-07 13:56)
- Fixes regression #9 (2018-01-23 09:41)
Let's start with an example:
<gchart 350x120 pie3d #0000ff #ffffff right> Apples = 3 Peaches = 23 Strawberries = 25 Peanuts = 7 </gchart>
As you can see, the usage is simple. You give your data as name=value pairs inside the
<gchart> tags. In the start tag you can add various optional options:
- Size give in the form
widthxheightin pixels. Defaults to
- Type defaults to
pie3d, can be one of the following
pie3dfor a 3D pie graph
pie2dfor a 2D pie graph
linefor a line graph
sparklinefor a “sparkline” graph
hbarfor a horizontal bar graph
vbarfor a vertical bar graph
qrfor a two-dimensional barcode
- Graph color this is the first hex color given. Defaults to the configuration (see below) or orange if no config is given.
- Background color this is the second hex color given. Defaults to the configuration (see below) or white if no config is given.
- Alignment can be
right. Defaults to
- Value Display if
valueis given, the entered values are added to the graph
- Legend is only available for pie graphs. If
legendis given, the slices will not be labeled directly
- Title if you want to add a title to the graphic, give it in quotes. E.g.
“this is my Title”
Hex colors can be the typical 3 part RGB hexcodes known from HTML or can contain a 4th alpha transparency value.
For QR-codes, the first line of data may contain a unique lettre
H to indicate the error correction level. The default value in
L. The other lines are joined with a semi-colon (;) and encoded in the barcode:
<gchart qr 120x120> M URLTO:www.dokuwiki.org/plugin:gchart </gchart>
The default graph and background color can be set in the configuration manager to match the style of your template.
It is recommended to enable the fetchsize option to make use of image caching.
- No encoding is used for the values, it might not work for big or many values
- An internet connection is needed (because Google's servers are used)
- Only single dimensional charts (a single row of data pairs) are supported
- If this is too limiting for you I recommend one of the similar plugins