Table of Contents
User meeting Netherlands June 2015
- Date: June 12th 2015
- Time: 14:00 - 17:00 ? Plus dinner for those who want to ?
- Language: English, with possibly a pinch of Dutch
Please sign up (and/or add your real name) here:
- Dmitry (non-Dutch-native → presentations in English are warmly welcomed)
- Matthijs vP
- Tim G
Subjects that you want to hear/talk about
QWiki - Quintiq's dokiwiki-based Documentation Solution
I (Simon North) would like to show off what we've been doing in the R&D department using dokuwiki including:
- an internal wiki that is sourced to an external customer knowledgebase
- an online help implementation
- johan: And how to make the wiki contents show up as the “first hit” in Google?
- a parameter description utility based on source code extraction
- a C++ documentation environment based on a Java code conversion utility
- a dokuwiki-on-a-stick implementation as a basis for escrow documentation and a project-based documentation platform
- Harriet: 1 thru 3 very interesting to me. And considering using wiki-on-a-stick myself as a means for data backup for 'traditional' DWs but have not checked it out at all. So interested in that, too.
Strata: semi-structured data
I (Brend) would like to present the suite of semi-structured data plugins developed during my PhD. I would like to:
- Demonstrate the strata plugin (which allows you to describe and query semi-structured data inside dokuwiki)
- Show off the use of the associated templating plugin to display data in the way you want
- Give some real life examples and ways to use the plugins in your own wiki
- Explain why I decided to build my own plugins instead of using data
- Gather some information on directions of development
- Summary of the 'Quo vadis DokuWiki?' dialogue at the Hackfest
- Some highlights of the meeting in Paris
Discussion topic options:
- how secure is data on my Dokuwiki?
- how to integrate image-management of 100+ SVG-vector images, currently stored on a local drive, corresponding to the saved-as-*.png-images version, and used on many wiki pages?
- Klap-in: Useful related discussion: https://github.com/splitbrain/dokuwiki/issues/1045
- Johan: Tnx!
- celebrate how smooth the MathJax integration works for Latex
- Johan: Nice, I didn't look into that yet!
- discuss how the continuity of development of DokuWiki can be safeguarded
- Johan: Could be informative, so yes please.
- how to structure a DokuWiki
- Johan 2015-05-22 14:57
- Any experience with Single Sign On? Using shiboleth (via SURFconext e.g.)?
- Original forum topic about this event: https://forum.dokuwiki.org/post/48324