Automated Release Builder
Our current process takes lot's of manual steps: Release process
Ideally we'd have a access protected script that does a release based on the current
- Ask for
- Release Name
- do a clean checkout of the
- run unit tests
- update message ID and deleted files list and commit/push that1)
- merge stable into old-stable2), use strategy -Xtheirs
- merge master into stable, use strategy -Xtheirs
- update version file, commit & push
- build tgz
- move .tgz to download.dokuwiki.org
- update symlink setup there!?
- update update.dokuwiki.org infos
- Use APIs to announce release?
- IRC channel?
devel/ideas/release_builder.txt · Last modified: 2013-10-28 20:04 by andi