Table of Contents
- Map custom RPC call to existing one.
This event is signalled by getCustomCallPlugins() in inc/remote.php when a remote call cannot be resolved by default naming scheme. Handlers can use it to add a alias for a existing remote method name.
The data passed is an (key-value)array. The key is always the method alias. The value is an array, with plugin name and remote method name.
<?php array( 'my.custom.call' => array('myplugin', 'mymethod'), 'anothercall' => array('myplugin', 'mymethod') )
|do not overwrite the data array. Just add your calls to the array|
- Code related to this event used in any DokuWiki's files, plugins and templates
- Developing Remote Plugins
- Plugins with remote component: Remote Plugins
- Old: XMLRPC CALLBACK REGISTER event is replaced by Remote plugins.
- Developing Action Plugins
devel/event/rpc_call_add.txt · Last modified: 2018-12-08 16:02 by torpedo