Table of Contents
- add elements to edit forms for editing the given wikitext
- a plain textarea is added to the edit form
This event is signaled by dokuwiki\Ui\Editor::show()1) when an edit form is shown, handlers can use it to provide own edit forms for special content. The whole form can be changed in FORM_EDIT_OUTPUT.
- $data['wr']: Whether the page is writable
dokuwiki\Form\Formobject for the edit form. See refactor2021 for fallback code for the Form update.
- $data['intro_locale']: The locale name of the intro page; Unset this for hiding the intro text
- Code related to this event used in any DokuWiki files, plugins and templates
- FORM_EDIT_OUTPUT maybe used to postprocess the resulting edit form
devel/event/edit_form_addtextarea.txt · Last modified: 2021-12-19 16:10 by Klap-in