Table of Contents
- Lets modify/replace the user interwiki link
- Shows user's full name as the interwiki user link
When the showuseras config is set to the user interwiki link, this event is signalled by userlink() in inc/common.php. Handlers can use it to implement their own formatted user name instead of the user interwiki link.
The passed Doku_Event object has the field:
$data field is an array with the structure:
$data['username']The unique user name
$data['name']The name of the user which is used as the name of the link
$data['link']Array with link properties which will be rendered by _formatLink().
$data['userlink']The formatted user name as will be returned by userlink()
$data['textonly']false: return html output, true: return plain text output
The BEFORE event has only the
textonly fields filled. The AFTER event has all field filled.
After that the COMMON_USER_LINK event is handled, the formatted user name stored in
$data['userlink'] will be returned by userlink().
- Code related to this event used in any DokuWiki's files, plugins and templates
- The showuseras config let you choice the user interwiki link as the user link format.
- Default the user interwiki link is configured to refer to
devel/event/common_user_link.txt · Last modified: 2018-12-08 15:07 by torpedo