This is an old revision of the document!
- handle, process & generate data for a subscribe request
- subscription style, target and action are validated and data (time) is generated
- $data['target']: Target page or namespace ID; Namespaces are denoted by a trailing ':'.
- $data['style']: Subscription style; core allows 'every' and 'digest' for pages and namespaces, and 'list' for namespaces.
- $data['action']: Subscription action; core knows 'subscribe' and 'unsubscribe'.
Plugins handling this event
The following plugins are known to handle this event and their source code may be a good start for understanding and implementing a handler yourself.
devel/event/action_handle_subscribe.1268219557.txt.gz · Last modified: 2010-03-10 12:12 by adrianlang