- handle, process & generate data for a subscribe request
- subscription style, target and action are validated and data (time) is generated
The passed Doku_Event object has the fields:
$data field is an array with the entries:
- $data['target'] – Target page or namespace ID; Namespaces are denoted by a trailing
- $data['style'] – Subscription style; core allows 'every' and 'digest' for pages and namespaces, and 'list' for namespaces.
- $data['action'] – Subscription action; core knows
In the BEFORE event handler you can modify the
$data field and eventually you can use here
preventDefault() to skip execution of DokuWiki's default subscription_handle_post().
$result field is always null because this event has no default action that sets this field. The AFTER event handler let you process the
$data field further after the default processing.